1) Building a wooden window frame, is it stronger to use a circular or an L-shaped bracket over the corner joint?
2) What is the minimum number of nails or screws needed to attach the bracket from Question #1 so that the frame is limited in how it can distort along two axes (X and Y axis)?
3) Does a spherical ice cube last less time, more time, or the same amount of time as a cubic ice cube?
4) Does a cubic ice cube cool the liquid it is submerged in faster, slower, or the same speed as a spherical ice cube?
5) An electrical circuit can be built to reduce frequencies higher than a ‘cutoff frequency’. What is a formula showing the relationship between the capacitance of the circuit and the ‘cutoff frequency’?
6) An electrical cable is coiled for shipment and when installed still has a 2.5 cm diameter spiral to it. How does that change the total length of the cable?